Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pack schedule

huh, haven't written anything for such a long time. because why?? i am having exams all the way long. they had started to torture me since 2nd of March and will continue to appear in my calender until April.. scary...

at first is A&P, then HA and Pharma, then A&P again. after that will be English, Mirco & Para, CM and at last mock OSCE before going out for clinical all in one week.. haih, still got a lot of stuff to be covered. and i just screw up my A&P paper this tuesday. T.T

well, stop thinking things in a negative way. have to be self-motivated. come on, i am a uni student already. not gonna depend on teachers, mummy or friends to motivate me like last time. is time to grow up now.

but i know Jesus is with me... he is the one who always know me the best and the difficulties that i am facing. although i only will remember Him when i need Him. =p i remember that he did said : My grace is sufficient for you. this is such a cool promise that given by God. to me, now is a very good situation to "claim" the promise. haha =)

ok, don't procrastinate anymore. is time to continue working....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis