Monday, October 5, 2009

Unbelivable

unexpected.. now only i realise actually i can do it. never expect this before. always supress my self confidence and make me think i will not be able to do it. actually, all these are because of mental settings. if i think i can do it, i will be able to make it. i will develop a positive mind towards it and put more effort into it. because biochem is my another weakest subject besides maths :P

unbeliveable thing is that i can understand protein and lipid metabolism by myself. usually have to go and ask classmates and pity them explaining a few times to me only i will be able to understand. although still got some parts i am not sure, but at least not like last time looking at the God knows notes and terminology and keep falling asleep.

anyway, tomorrow is the test. anatomy and physiology. gonna reward myself no matter how's the result.. :P but tonight will be the last war fighting with sleepiness for A&P...

1 comment:

  1. hi :) found your new blog address on your facebook profile :) wanted to say thanks for leaving a message at my blog. and being a faithful reader :)

    haha :) where are you studying right now? haven't heard from you for ages!!! :)

    and hey you know what??! self confidence is also an issue i struggle with. but you can always remind yourself, your confidence comes not from you but from God :) it makes much more sense for me to walk with my head lifted up, knowing that my confidence is in God :)

    jia you!

    yuwan

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis