Sunday, January 10, 2010

New year -- give thanks

new year had started, 10 days ago. i was so blessed, in the past 10 days with God's grace and blessings. things happened during this christmas and new year season and i remembered i did shared in youth fellowship last week about my new year. i said, i am celebrating a grey colour christmas but a red colour new year.

during the past 2 weeks, i really experienced the love and caring from God. when i was sad and my life was dull, God blessed me with 2 angles appearing. the angles are amazing and wonderful people who walk me through the valley in my life. they are both brother and sister who listen, support and comfort me when i feel really depressed. with their support, i was able to pack my emotions in a short period of time, stand up and continue my journey of life.

i think i need to learn to give thanks to the Lord and express my gratitude towards people around me. i realise that in the past, i was taking things for granted. like the caring from the brothers and sisters or friends and things mum and dad had provided for me. at least now i appreciate the presence of my dear angles.

in this new year, i tell myself i need to refocus. i use to focus on myself, rather than God. i was very concern on what i wanted to do, instead of what God wanted me to do for Him. i think i was dragged away from concentrating on God. i am like just woke up from a dream and then realise that how far i have been going off the track.

i will learn from my past, like what my angle had told me. he told me that the past is the main component that shape me to become who i am today. without the past, i may not be the one i am now. so, i'll learn from the past. although the past may contain a lot of mistakes and fool but the past is the best mirror to ensure i do not repeat mistakes and it makes me learn.

in this year, i hope i will become a servant to serve God in every opportunity. i'll walk the path which the Lord wants me to go and obey to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis