Monday, January 11, 2010

Expectations

well, MUET result is out. i didn't did up to my expectation. i aimed for band 5 but i only get a band 4. although i didn't get the mark analysis yet but some how it disappoints me. sometimes i am thinking am i aiming too high but at the mean while do not have the ability to achieve it? am i over expecting my talent? or i did not put enough hard work to achieve my goal?

sometimes i really feel disappointed with myself. why i can't be the one that saying i am the best? why i am the one who always be in the second rank? not only academically but also in everything i do. nowadays, people will only focus on the best person. like patients seeking for doctor's advice, they will always want or request for the BEST doctor to treat them instead of the second-good one. people's main concern are "who is the best one?" or "who had the highest score?" or "who has the best performance?". who is going to pay attention to the runner-ups???

maybe i am having too high expectation of myself. i thought i will be a person who 'score' but it is time to accept that i am a 'pass' person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis