Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Forgive

“Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44)

Accidently saw this post while i was wondering around on facebook just now. (I know i shouldn't be online now but just can't control myself.. haha :P) I think this verse appears in a very right time. I should learn how to forgive the others and love my 'enemies'. There are really some 'enemies' and people that i don't like appearing in my life, but it's time for me to learn to love them... (incredible...)

The Bible wants me to pray for those who despitefully use me, and persecute me... It's really impossible sometimes, but a good lesson to learn.

Well, tomorrow is the Intro test. It weights and stands to certain extend in contributing to the final scores of the module. Feeling lost now.. Don't know what the style of the question will look like. So many stuff stuck in my mind and don't know how to prioritize the knowledge. haha.. Maybe i should re-organize them...

Father Lord, please bless me with energy, for not falling asleep on the study table and bless me with an alert mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis