Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update

came back from PD for 3 days already. haven't started anything except for sleep too hard. sleeping for the whole day since friday. don't find myself eager to start my revision for EOS. right noe i only have 7 days, 13 hours and 30 minutes left. i am sure this is not enough for me to revise especially BMS and holistic.

the only thing i can do is CONQUER myself. i am sure if i keep on finding reasons for myself to procrastinate, success will leave me.. and of course my 3.5 . oh nooo.... gonna do something about it.. ^^

~~~~
today finally went to the church in kota kemuning. i forgot the english name for the church but it is a pretty nice church. i mean the brothers and sisters and the pastor in-charge. but one thing bad is the church youths are not active. the youth and adult fellowship is freezing currently. i am thinking, how can i survive living in a church that don't have fellowships? not even cell groups. then i can onlt join for sunday service and not even sunday school. huh... this wil be tough for me because i need fellowship like what i had in my hometown church. a place for brothers and sisters with this age like me to mix and worship together. how??? what should i do? find a new church? join other church's fellowship? not joining fellowships? i wonder....

however, God had brought me to this church, i think He has His plan for me.. just pray hard and follow His will while He does the rest. that is what i learnt from today's sermon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis